Re: recipe to snag To:=From: ?

1997-09-16 15:17:37
Jeff A. Earickson writes on 16 September 1997 at 14:03:38
for the To: address being equal to the From: address.  I agree that such a
[...]
days ago.  Unfortunately, it started trapping a bunch of listserv mail.
[...]
:0
* $^TO($SENDER|$MATCH)\>
* !^Resent-
[...]
* $!(^FROM_DAEMON|${FROM}majordomo)

adding the ^FROM_DAEMON check would likely help let more listserv mail
slip though.

Professional Software Engineering writes on 16 September 1997 at 11:56:40