Text manual pages --> html

1997-09-16 12:26:05
    Hi,

    I just visited Gregory's junkfilter page and noticed that the manual
    was text based. I spent 2 minutes to convert the text page to TF format
    and run it through my perl script to make the html and Sent the
    new pages to Gregory.

    Now I was wondering If someone else need help in converting Text
    files into HTML. I have

    o   very easy Perl filter
    o   Nice Emacs minor mode to convert file into TF (Technical text
        format).

    So if anyone is interested, please contact me and I help you to manage
    you text pages easily (and how to generate associated html). The TF is
    described in the Perl script (-help) as well as in the Emacs `tf' minor
    mode page, see the URL:

        ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/tiny-docs.html#393

    You can get the Perl filter by sending me message with following Subject.
    (also remember commands "send ls-l.txt" and "send help")

        "send t2html.pls"

    Cheers!
    jari