Wondering if a package like this exists....

1997-09-17 14:47:28
Hi,
        I'm using Procmail, and the hardest thing about using it seemed to be
finding an ISP with shell access. (I did, but I think that the following might
be a good thing (tm)).
        I'm just wondering if there is a program out there that does the
following:
1) Allowed menu driven configuration of a .procmailrc file.
2) Allowed folders to be sorted on the ISP's machine, headers downloaded,
remote messages deleted, etc.
        I couldn't find one, but my guess is that a fair number of people out
there would be interested in such a program, particularly since it doesn't have
the security headaches that a sysop knows come with a shell account.

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com