Re: :0fhb?

1997-09-20 12:01:54
Luke Davis <ldavis(_at_)voicenet(_dot_)com> writes:
I tried what you said (that's what I assumed first), but it was loosing
what ever I didn't filter.

:0fhw
| formail . . . . . .
message = `cat -`
LOG = "$message
"
# should have just did it directly to LOG (with out message), but
#was too tired to think of that.:)

In any case: the logfile only contained a copy of the header: there was
not a hint that there ever was a body.
If finally worked, if I used "-k" on the end of that formail line above,
so I just did that and did away with the "b"s and "h"s.
That worked, but it seemed that something was wrong . . .

I can't duplicate your problem.  I'd suggest upgrading to version
3.11pre4 or later and trying again.

lunen% cat foo
:0fhw
|formail -I'Foo: bar'