:0fhb?

1997-09-19 23:53:35
(Note: please hit me off list on this one: I had to get off, but I'll be
back on in a month or so; but I do need an answer on this one, thanks.)

According to the manual, "h" and "b" are both the default.

So my question is: how do you just filter the body of a message, and have
procmail reappend the header after the body is returned?

I tried ":0fh", to just filter the header; and that looses the body.

Why even have these options, if they are both the default, and you can't
override that?

How can I just filter either the body or the header, not both?