redelivery - problem?

1997-09-19 20:15:48

Occasionally, I end up with a message that doesn't deliver properly (say, a
rule isn't quite right, and the message falls through).  I fix the problem,
then run:

        procmail -d username < messagefile

Seems to me that in the past, this has worked wonderfully.  Now, it appears
to deliver okay, but procmail just sits there holding up the terminal
instead of completing.  Any idea why?

FTR, I happen to be running this while logged in as username.

I've got egg on my face as I ran the process no less than five times before
realizing that the message was in fact being delivered, but that procmail
simply wasn't terminating.  Unfortunatley, the message was being
re-delivered into a remailer script (oops!).

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395