Please have a look at this rc file

1997-09-22 12:33:58

I've been wrestling with this semi-moderation thing and having a hard time
getting anybody interested in it. One of those problems that turn out to be
opportunities; I had to do it myself and it took a LONG time but I think I
ended up with an extremely elegant solution.

Please scope my rc.submit file and tell me if you see anything that's gonna
blow up. I put it on the web with my changes in color to make it very easy
to scroll through.

When all was said and done I've only added two wee recipes to the
conventional rc.submit, and the net effect should be very low-overhead
because SmartList doesn't have to look in the dist file if it's dealing
with a message that has an Approved header.

I'd be very grateful if you'd look at it.

        http://www.type2.com/SmartList/rc.submit.html

--Ken
           68 Westy, Admin -- type2 -- The VW Bus Mailing List