Re: creating mailing list using procmail

1997-09-22 07:25:42
On Sep 19,  7:36am, Jafar Shameem wrote:
hi:
anyone have any recipes for a simple mailing list.
i cannot use smartlist as i can not have another account created.
Hi,
        I just got Smartlist installed on my system without adding another
account.  What you need from the sysop is:
*       Permission to edit the aliases file.  The sysop can add the lines if
you see fit.
        What is nice to have is:
*       Make your account a truster user for sendmail.  add the line:
Tjafar
in the sendmail.cf file.

Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com