Re: The scoop on multigram?

1997-09-23 12:53:32
Can somebody tell me where to learn more about multigram? There's no
man page. I'm searching the procmail archives now but is there some
source on the web?

Try the '-h' option:

% ~lists/.bin/multigram -h
Usage: multigram [-cdimr] [-b nnn] [-l nnn] [-w nnn] [-ax address]
        [-L domain] file ...
        -a address      add this address to the list
        -b nnn          maximum no. of best matches shown
        -c              display offsets in characters
        -d              gently delete address from list
        -D              force delete address from list
        -i              check for incomplete addresses too
        -m              display multiple matches per address
        -l nnn          lower bound metric
        -L domain       default domain for local addresses
        -r              rename address on list
        -x address      exclude this address from the search (max. 2)
        -w nnn          window width used when matching