Re: Multiple actions

1997-09-30 22:06:45
Peter S Galbraith <galbraith(_at_)mixing(_dot_)qc(_dot_)dfo(_dot_)ca> writes:
Currently, mail that *doesn't* get diverted from my main spool file gets
the MIME conversion done.  I'd like the mail that gets redirected to the
`work' spool file to also get the MIME conversion.  Can the MIME filter
be placed before the `work' filter and set up such that filtering
continues such that `work'-filtered mail would have gone through it?

Yes.  I would suggest placing the MIME conversion/filter first so that
it applies to all your mail.  It can of course go after any recipes that
refile messages to /dev/null.

Philip Guenther