domain list

1997-10-01 12:14:22
I host approximately 1300 virtual domains and I want to do the following:

have procmail "cat" a domain.list file that contains each domain that I
host.  I want it to
look at the From and To lines to see if the domain listed in the address
matches any
of the domains in the domain.list file.  If there is no match, dump the
mail in /Spam.
And yes, this list should grow as my business grows.  I am working with the
following
code, but it does not work (I am a newbie, but all the other recipes I have
are working).

:0:
|cat - /scratch/domain.list
{ "LOG=$MATCH" }
/Spam

I think that I am on the wrong track here and would appreciate any help.
TIA.