Re: Req: simple scoring stuff

1997-10-03 22:02:25
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

Does anyone have some relatively simple scoring examples?

I'd like to try and learn more about this functionality, but the man page is
not very clear to me (it might be clear as crystal to you, that's not what
I'm saying).  I don't grok man pages very well anyway, try as I might.

Also the best examples are the ones people are actually using.

Well, I got this one fomr the list.  :-)

# Allow up to 20 (selected) HTML tags in the body
HTMLMax = 20

:0B
* $ -$HTMLMax^0
* 1^1 ()</?(html|ul|ol|dl|dd|dt|li|br|p|pre|font|h[123456]|table|tr|td)>