Re: Req: simple scoring stuff

1997-10-04 08:24:48
Timothy J Luoma writes on 2 October 1997 at 12:33:19

Does anyone have some relatively simple scoring examples?

I'd like to try and learn more about this functionality, but the man page is
not very clear to me (it might be clear as crystal to you, that's not what

I'm finding that I'm actually to starting to understand this scoring
stuff a doesn't seem quite as mysterious as it once was.  It
also helps to make a test.rc file so you can try things out

Also the best examples are the ones people are actually using.

My "spamcheck" stuff uses a lot of scoring, most of it fairly simple
(except that everything is burried in a variables).  You can download
the whole lot from

------------------- message is author's opinion only ------------------
J. Daniel Smith <DanS(_at_)bristol(_dot_)com>
Bristol Technology B.V.                   +31 33 450 50 50, ...51 (FAX)
Amersfoort, The Netherlands               {info,jobs}(_at_)bristol(_dot_)com