Editing splite.rc

1997-10-14 03:04:13
I am a novice in linux trying to get my procmail and antispam to work in
my tcsh shell. However, I have edited the .procmailrc file well and set up
the antispam files in a directory shared/ under my home directory.

However, all my new mail immediately goes to the backup file and I have
tried setting up some domains in the splite.rc file to be blocked and it
does work perfectly. So I have a few qns:

1. How do i get to ensure that the spammer automatically receives the
automated  mail with the message ?
2. How do I get to add some more domains as there are already too many and
I do not know where else to place them.

Please help

James