Re: formail -rt bug in 3.11pre7 ???

1997-10-15 13:26:09
| Wed 97-10-15 "Edward J. Sabol"
<sabol(_at_)alderaan(_dot_)gsfc(_dot_)nasa(_dot_)gov> list.procmail
| > So why is Resent-From considered higher priority? In this case the
| > resent-From lies in the middle. Below you see full headers of the message.
|
| The ordering of headers in an e-mail has absolutely nothing to do with their
| priority.

My bad english, I meant to say "the server(middleman) who created the
resent-from header lies in the middle of this email route map", I wasn't
looking at the header order :-)

Thanks a lot. Your explanation goes directly to the
pm-tips.txt. Great material! And I learned something again.

jari