Re: Two procmail/formail questions

1997-10-16 04:41:37
| Wed 97-10-15 Dan Hersam <coins(_at_)cs(_dot_)byu(_dot_)edu> list.procmail
|
| can't get the From: line to be the address of the mailling list rather
| than from me, and second

Do you mean that you wrote small piece of promail code to hanle small
mailing list? I'd be interested too. I have small group of people and
I'd like to setup a very simple mailing list, just "subscribe"
"unsubscribe", nothing more.

I dont' have the de lux SmartList :-( and I would to run the list
privatedly.

As for rewriting the From, I asked it some time ago and the solusion
was elegent (see pm-tips.txt from my mailserver in X headers)

        10.0 Formail usage
            10.1 Always use formail's -rt switch
            10.2 Reply without quoting the body
         10.3 Using -rt and rewriting the From address
            10.4 How to remove extra headers
            10.5 How to add extra headers from file
            10.6 How to extract all From addresses from mailbox
            10.7 How to run procmail receipe on my whole mailbox
            10.8 Option -D and cache
            10.9 Option -D and message-id beeing in the body

:0 fh