Re: Filtering out unwanted mime attachments

1997-10-16 10:58:55
Edward J. Sabol writes on 16 October 1997 at 11:46:36
Excerpts from: (16-Oct-97) Re: Filtering out unwanted mime attachments by J
Daniel Smith
[...]
solution...unless there is some way to get procmail to parse/match one
line at a time.

This sounds like a job for ... recursive INCLUDERCs!

I've been trying to figure this out for the past three days now;
thanks Ed.

Stick in a global variable to act as a flag whenever THISLINE matches the
MIME multipart boundary and you're pretty much done.

The exact solution is left as an exercise for the reader.

I'll play around with this and see what I come up with...more to
follow.

   Dan
------------------- message is author's opinion only ------------------
J. Daniel Smith <DanS(_at_)bristol(_dot_)com>
http://www.bristol.com/~DanS
Bristol Technology B.V.                   +31 33 450 50 50, ...51 (FAX)
Amersfoort, The Netherlands               {info,jobs}(_at_)bristol(_dot_)com