Re: The 'W' flag and its usage [philip Guenther]

1997-10-20 13:47:14
jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com writes:
      I have an article snippet from Philip Guenther, where he
      explained the W in conjunction with c flag like this,
      if I remember correct. When I added the Lint code to
      the Emacs module, I used this as "redundant" criteria.

      Q: Have I understood right? Can Wc: always be expressed with c:?

No, this is only true on the recipe that opens a nested block.  On a
recipe with a program, forward, or delivery action, 'W' is different
from 'w' is different from missing both.

Philip Guenther