Re: executing line by line through a message

1997-10-23 15:31:34
On Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:56:46 -0500, "Matthew G. Saroff (Reply to the
pobox address)" <saroff(_at_)vs(_dot_)lmco(_dot_)com> wrote:
     Has anyone done something similar to that or does anyone have a
suggestion as to how to do this?

Forget mailing the pages, get one of the crawler robots and use that.
GNU wget is probably a good choice. [I actually use webcopy myself.]

/* era */

(How does this relate to Procmail?)

(With your subject line, and given the setup, I'd suggest

    :0bw
    | while read url; do lynx -dump "$url" | $SENDMAIL -oi saroff ; done

but I fail to see how sending the list by email or mailing the
rendered pages would buy you anything. One or the other perhaps, if
you want to read them remotely or something ... but both? Just do it
in a normal shell script.)

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>