Re: Which is better?

1997-10-24 19:02:37
        Author:        Jason Marshall <marshalj(_at_)spots(_dot_)ab(_dot_)ca>

Speaking of learning, does anyone have the O'Reilly regexp book?  Is it
worth buying?  I can't find it locally, so will probably buy it over the
phone, soon.

I have heard good things about it, but have also heard that procmail's
regexes are somewhat different in some ways.... is that vague enough for you?

I haven't seen it locally either... I'd like to page through it before buying