Re: Which is better?

1997-10-27 21:05:43
The O'Reilly books are carried by the Barnes and Noble/Bookstar chain in
the USA.  Try them if they are in your area.  I don't think O'Reilly sells
anything for less than $45, although Barnes and Noble/Bookstar discount
everything by at least 10 percent.  Also try bookstores run by local
colleges/universities.

Felix

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 97 22:00:46 -0400
From: Timothy J Luoma <luomat+procmail(_at_)luomat(_dot_)peak(_dot_)org>
To: procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: Re: Which is better?

Speaking of learning, does anyone have the O'Reilly regexp book?  Is it
worth buying?  I can't find it locally, so will probably buy it over the
phone, soon.

I have heard good things about it, but have also heard that procmail's
regexes are somewhat different in some ways.... is that vague enough for you?

I haven't seen it locally either... I'd like to page through it before
buying it...

TjL