problems with procmail

1997-10-28 20:45:31
I'm a student of Institut Teknologi Bandung (Bandung Institute of
Technology). I'm now have a task from my lecture to filter an e-mail
globally. I use procmail to filter the e-mail. According to the procmail's
manual page, it says that procmail can be used as a general purpose mail
filter. I had set the "sendmail.cf" in UNIX as the manual page but it
didn't work (it didn't filter any e-mail) and there was no response from
the UNIX.
I want to know how to set the procmail so it can be used as a global
filter. Please reply this letter because I don't have any idea how to
solve this problem.
Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Katam Tjokromulia