Please help -- couple of questions

1997-10-30 20:43:17
Hi!

I want to install procmail but first have a couple of questions...

1. does it at all support maildir format (in contrast to mailbox format)?
2. If it doesnt support maildir (which makes mailboxes over NFS very
feasible) is there a reliable NFS solution for delivering the mail? (I'm
using Linux 2.0.30)
3. I heard of hlsfd or something like that, mentioned in the sendmail
site... can that be used reliably for mail delivery over NFS?

4. Can procmail be used to deliver a message BOTH to a local program and
at the same time redirect to a user? What I mean is, I have a makemap file
for sendmail which redirects email to some outside users... however I'd
like to also pipe the message (at least the "To:" header) into a program.
What's the best way to do that?

Thanks very much!
Ricardo