Re: Emacs TinyPm

1997-11-07 11:38:57
I put the biggest priority to the aAeE flags because they are
"dependency flags" and affect the whole recipe immediately, before
anything else.  Also, if the recipe filter something, the 'f' should
definitely be far left, because we humans read from left to right.

We read English from left to right, but a procmail recipe is not English.
Nor is it Hebrew nor Chinese, although to some of us it might as well be.
:-) :-)