Re: Emacs TinyPm manual (Procmail mode & Lint features)

1997-11-07 11:42:29

 > |  > What flag order would be better than this?
 > | Any one the user feels comfortable with.
 > I claim that the order above makes more sense than the procmail -h:
 >         HBDAaEehbficwrW

I claim this order makes a lot of sense because if you try to look up
the flags, this is the order they are in on the manual page and in the
output of procmail -h.

You're both right.  So let's muddy the waters more:

I claim that the most logical order is one that doesn't require me to
bounce up and down on my shift key while I'm typing the flags.    :-)