Re: Emacs TinyPm manual (Procmail mode & Lint features)

1997-11-07 10:10:56
On 07 Nov 1997 18:26:44 +0200, <jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com> wrote:
|  > What flag order would be better than this?
| Any one the user feels comfortable with.
I claim that the order above makes more sense than the procmail -h:
        HBDAaEehbficwrW

I claim this order makes a lot of sense because if you try to look up
the flags, this is the order they are in on the manual page and in the
output of procmail -h. You could certainly try to persuade Stephen to
rearrange the manual to list them in a different order (good luck with
it; free tip: supply diffs he can just apply) but I know I, as a user,
would like to have this as an alternative (i.e. listed the way they
are in the documentation, irrespective of the percieved quality of the
documentation otherwise).

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>