Re: Procmail efficency? How do I make my .procmailrc more efficient?

1997-11-12 15:41:18
At 04:36 PM 11/12/97 -0500, Scott Anguish wrote:

[snip]

The problem here is that email sent to multiple lists all wind up in the
first folder..

Suggestion: examine the headers on messages you get from these lists, and
use something OTHER than the ^TO macro to match.  For example, a pared down
copy of the headers from your message to the procmail list which I am
replying to: