Re: Spammers

1997-11-26 17:39:42
On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, David Cefali wrote:

I saw our name (cefali.com) listed as a spamming site on your list.  We
do not engage in this and I would like our name removed immediately.
Thank you,  David Cefali

Unfortunately, at some point in time you became associated with a spammer,
and got the axe.  Too many people maintain their own personal lists for
you to ever be removed from all such lists.

Your besst bet is going to be to *change* your domain.  Otherwise you may
never get off more than individual spam lists.

--
The new Congressmen say they're going to turn the government around.  I
hope I don't get run over again.