Re: procmail, MH-folders, and unseen-sequence

1997-12-02 19:05:25
mikk0022(_at_)maroon(_dot_)tc(_dot_)umn(_dot_)edu wrote:

I just spent about 15 minutes tracking down
an "extraneous locallockfile ignored" error...

If this functionality does not exist, does it belong in procmail?

  Was the lock ignored by procmail or by the OS?  My ISP has
NFS-mounted drives.  To say the least, NFS is *NOT* "lock-friendly",
and I get a couple of lock/unlock failure messages with every spam
that's thrown to my spam-header collection file.

--
Walter Dnes
waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com