Re: Make procmail write to /tmp on home machine?

1997-12-03 15:50:32
On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, David W. Tamkin wrote:

<snip>
:What happens if mail is specifically addressed to
:user(_at_)shellmachine(_dot_)dimensional(_dot_)com?  Is it delivered by the
shell machine?
:And can the shell machine run procmail?  If so, there is an out: when
<snip>

Unfortunately, no. Mail specifically addressed me(_at_)shellmachine is still
forwarded to the mail server for processing. However, the amount of spam I
receive has gone down significantly since my ISP set up IP based filters
in Sendmail, so I am less concerned about going over quota due to a big
spam box :-). Good suggestion though.

Regards,

Andrew
--
 Current: kelleya(_at_)dimensional(_dot_)com *
andrew(_dot_)kelley(_at_)colorado(_dot_)edu