Re: looking for a list serv app

1997-12-04 11:30:37

yup. take a look at SmartList:
from the README:
"The SmartList mailinglist package has been built on top of the procmail
mail processing package.  In order to install it you'll need the source
of the procmail package as well."

ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/procmail/SmartList.tar.gz

Said Walter Torres <walter(_at_)tscinternet(_dot_)com> on Thu, Dec 04, 1997 at
12:15:03PM -0500:
Does anyone know of a Procmail based List Serv system?

I am looking for a simple to use and maintain system for a list of about
200.

My provider wants way to much money for a list serv from his system.

Thanks in advance.

Walter

Insects are 90% of the life on Earth; that make them superior?
Microsoft is 90% of the PC market; does that make it superior?

mmm, those deep questions of life.

                                josh rotenberg

        email: josh(_at_)adj(_dot_)com
josh(_at_)parasite(_dot_)com
        web:   www.adj.com                      www.parasite.com
        phone: 415 487 4520 x 151               don't call me.

:0:
* ^.*hotmail.com
spam