Re: looking for a list serv app

1997-12-07 22:33:16
For those of you who are interested in the mailing list rc I mentioned I
have it available via the web. This URL won't be maintained as it is just
a softlink to a directory that get's changed often. You may want to use
Lynx to view or download it.

        http://www.west.net/~dh/homedir/microlist/microlist4.3

This version contains vars set for my environment and needs, and requires
resetting of those vars before use. It's exact function and use will
remain a mystery until I get a readme file written for it. If anyone wants
to use it, I suggest you write to me first. If anyone has any suggestions
or criticisms (no matter how harsh) please write.

David Hunt <dh(_at_)west(_dot_)net>