Re: delivery to links works??

1997-12-17 12:00:46
On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Philip Guenther wrote:

the return of Nathan Brazil*, oops, I mean Stephen.

* "The Return of Nathan Brazil" is the title of a sci-fi novel which,
while I've never read it (though I've read a previous book in the
series of which it is part), I've always thought had a pretty catchy
title.

Jack Chalker is cool.  Try "The Four Lords of the Diamond" series.  The
first is yclept "Lilith: A Snake in the Grass".

Where _is_ Stephen, anyway?

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."