Re: Deleting MIME attachments ?

1997-12-29 07:27:28
On Mon, Dec 29, 1997 at 08:24:03AM +0200,
jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com wrote:
Fri 97-12-26 Vikas Agnihotri <vikasa(_at_)att(_dot_)com> list.procmail
| How can I delete MIME attachments using procmail/formail, etc? I get many
| mails containing dumb M$ attachments (application/ms-something-or-other)
| and Lotus Notes generated trash that I have absolutely no use for.
|
| I would like to prune these attachments before the mail ever reaches me.

Could you send us an example how the Lotus attachement looks like?
jari

I am attaching the mail message which I saved in a mbox-folder. The
application/octet-stream (something.PCX) attachment is the offending
attachment I want to delete before it reaches me.

Thanks,
Vikas
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, recd. ur card on time ! on the 27th. More later.
Khoop kam aahe.
Love
Anagha

--- End Message ---