Re: Filter aol.com

1998-01-08 13:52:27
I think that you are missing a periond before the *

:0:
* ^From:.*aol.com
/dev/null

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Les Diefenbach wrote:

I'm trying to filter all messages that come from AOL.COM and put

:0:
* ^From: *(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
Trash

in my .procmailrc. I was hoping to dump all the aol.com stuff to either
/dev/null or the Trash file, but it still comes into my normal inbox.
What am I missing??

Thanks in advance
Les

Janyne
Janyne M. Kizer                            janyne_kizer(_at_)ncsu(_dot_)edu
N.C. State University                         Computing Services
Poultry Science:  515-5553        Water Quality Group:  515-8246