HELP: Any way to get this digest NOT with attachments?

1998-01-12 02:56:12
I am having a strange problem with this mailing list's digest.

Seems that however the mailer sends this mail, the digest winds up ONLY
as a list of attachments (ie. each single message is an attachment - therefore
yesterday's digest with 20 messages has 21 attachments (one is the index)).
The is NOT one single file at this end (which every other digest I am on is).

Now I don't know whether this is intended or not, but it makes the digest
totally unreadable.

Is there ANY way to get the digest in ONE single mail message?
If there is, could someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks :-)

PS: I am using a Sun Sparcstation running Solaris 2.5.1, using Mailtool (the
default
Solaris mail program) and have Procmail 3.11pre7 and Spambouncer sorting my
mail.

Slainte!
---
Jeff Lawrence (E-mail: jlaw(_at_)mem(_dot_)unibe(_dot_)ch; WWW:
http://cranium.unibe.ch/~jlaw)
M. E. M\xFCller Institute for Biomechanics,
P.O Box 30, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Tel./FAX: +41 31 632 98 80 / +41 31 632 49 51

"There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation." - anon