Re: Munpack, etc

1998-01-12 02:32:44
Thu 98-01-08 Vikas Agnihotri <VikasA(_at_)att(_dot_)com> list.procmail
| On Wed, Jan 07, 1998 at 11:45:47PM +0200, era eriksson wrote:
|
| Specifically, I would appreciate help on using munpack with procmail to
| delete unwanted attachments.

If that is all you want to do, I have a general MIME attachement killer
module, that does just this. See the pm-code.shar (avaiable from X-header)
and module pm-jamime-kill.rc.

Works fine for MS Explorer, MS Express, Netscape, Lotus notes
attachements and for any other you may receive.

jari