Re: junk email header

1998-01-26 20:07:30
Walter Dnes wrote:

    *WARNING* I've run into one *LEGITIMATE* situation where
the "From:" header is surrounded by "Received:" headers.  It
looks like a sender from a virtual domain, sending to a list
is the scenario.  All of his messages to the list display
this characteristic.

  And I can confirm that it happens on his private messages
to me.  I've also had a couple of other legitimate senders
trip that filter.  In all cases, it's been the "From:"
header surrounded by "Received: from" headers.  I'm
permanently dropping the "From:" header from the filter.
It now looks like...

* ^(Date|Subject|Reply-To):(.*$)+Received:

--
Walter Dnes (Toronto)
<waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com>