Best method for action if one of many conditions met.

1998-02-09 13:02:54

Ok, given a list of obnoxious spam sites, rather than write a
procmail stanza for each one, is there an elegant way to say,

if *any* of the following lines match, then consider it
matched, and take the action.

Since this is a system wide file, it does need to be reasonably
efficient.

e.g

:0:

In this case I want the delivery to trash done if *any* of the
expressions match.  If I understand the man pages this would have
to be done as 4 stanzas.

Sherwood Botsford       | email
avatar(_at_)vega(_dot_)math(_dot_)ualberta(_dot_)ca
Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
Trouble shooter         | Fax: 403 492 6826