creating a mailing list (fwd)

1998-02-26 22:43:42
First of all i'm new here, so pardon me if repeat any questions already
mention.....

So my question is how do I create a mailing list using Procmail, so
if somebody mails my account it will be automatically fowarded (without
the > sign), to a group of ppl listed.  And I have a list..... when ppl
not listed send mail to me they dont get fowarded but go to my inbox......

Thanks!!!
                                   | `\    | "
                                   "   "   "