Trouble using default spool for procmail

1998-03-03 09:01:42
Hi.

I'm having a little problem with procmail delivery on a qmail system.
I installed procmail-3.11pre7 on a Solaris 2.6 system running qmail.
I applied the patch for procmail to deliver to Maildir format
mailboxes and modified MAILSPOOLHOME in src/authenticate.c for
delivering to the home directory.

My problem is this -- procmail refuses to deliver to the default
mailbox that I have defined in my procmailrc file.  Mail that isn't
resolved falls through to the system mailbox, in this case
$HOME/Maildir/.

Does anyone have any clues as to why procmail is doing this or what I
may have misconfigured someplace?

Thanks.

Myron Freeman                           voice: 617-253-4650
Computer Systems Manager                fax:   617-258-7354
MIT EECS ECF                            email:
fletch1(_at_)eecs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
77 Mass Ave.
Mailstop 38-376
Cambridge, MA 02139