Re [4]: HTML Filter Recipe

1998-03-03 21:13:00
I just tell my correspondents that if their HTML crap isn't easily
readable, I just don't read it.  I read my email with Elm, Pine or Eudora.
None of the versions I am using  understands HTML.  I do not use Netscape
or Internet Explorer to read email.  I do not hesitate to delete HTML crap
from close friends.

Felix Tilley

Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 22:22:32 GMT
From: eristic(_at_)gryzmak(_dot_)lodz(_dot_)pdi(_dot_)net (Marek Jedlinski)
To: procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: Re: HTML Filter Recipe

Trevor Astrope wrote:

Hi, I'm really getting tired of receiving messages in html. It seems this
is the default in MS's Outlook mailer. Can anyone give me pointers to a
recipe that would bounce html messages back to the sender with a text file
that included instructions on how they could set Outlook or netscape to
send in plain text instead of html?