Cookie-Subscription with SmartList

1998-03-10 10:54:05
Hi,

I wonder if somebody has implemented a Cookie-mechanism for
SmartList.  This would mean that a simple "subscribe" mail to
the -request address won't really subscribe a person but
result in a Cookie with which the person needs to contact
the same or a different address again and will be subscribed
only afterwards.

Nowardays it seems to be fun to subscribe guys to random lists
causing lots of anger.

Regards,

        Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey(_at_)infodrom(_dot_)north(_dot_)de  *  26129
Oldenburg /