Re: Cookie-Subscription with SmartList

1998-03-10 14:15:21
At 18:42 +0100, 10 Mar. 1998, Martin Schulze
<joey(_at_)kuolema(_dot_)Infodrom(_dot_)North(_dot_)DE> wrote:
I wonder if somebody has implemented a Cookie-mechanism for
SmartList.  This would mean that a simple "subscribe" mail to
the -request address won't really subscribe a person but
result in a Cookie with which the person needs to contact
the same or a different address again and will be subscribed
only afterwards.

Yes, there is an add on for SmartList 3.11pre7 available from:

  ftp://ftp.rahul.net/pub2/artemis/confirm-1.1.tar.gz

P.S.: This should have been sent to the SmartList list, so I'm directing
replies there.

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron(_at_)schrab(_dot_)com      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 Real Users never use the Help key.