Re: Counting headers?

1998-03-10 14:51:43
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Edward J. Sabol wrote:

This sounds like a bad idea to me. (What about e-mail received from
local users?) But it sounded like fun to code, so here is one possible
solution:

Presumably a Received header indicating transmission from an internal
server to an internal server would be ignored, thus preventing that
problem.  I'm not good enough to cook up the right recipe though.  :)

Note: The above code has been tested.

Successfully?  :-)

--
Andrew O. Smith - <aos(_at_)insync(_dot_)net> | "Please allow me to present
Sysadmin, Insync Internet Services |  you with a clue."