Re: Counting headers?

1998-03-10 20:41:36
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Brad Knowles wrote:

   Now, if you could find some other signature of RFMS that you
could filter on, that sounds like a winner.

I've recently added the following to my junkfilter:

# An empty but present Return-Path: header, a signature of RFMS.
:0
* ^Return-Path:[        ]<>
{ JFEXP="$JFSEC: Empty Return-Path: header" }

A space and a tab in those [], as always.

GReg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."