Re: Counting headers?

1998-03-10 15:02:40
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Brad Knowles wrote:

    How do you distinguish between the two?  Why not just check for a
single "Received:" header at *both* the primary and secondary MXes?

Because procmail is used as a delivery agent only at the primary MX.  The
secondary just holds until the primary wakes up (although I've seen quite
a few RFMS spams come through my secondary even though the primary hasn't
gone down in about two years...).

--
Andrew O. Smith - <aos(_at_)insync(_dot_)net> | "Please allow me to present
Sysadmin, Insync Internet Services |  you with a clue."