procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

1998-03-12 04:26:51
Hi folks,

        Ever since I changed to local lock files, I repeatedly get the:

        procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

message in my log file.  For top-level recipes do local lock files
have to be unique?  For nested recipes should local lock files be
placed 1) only at the top-level, 2) only in the nested recipes, or 3)
both?  I would think (2) since, in this case, no files are associated
with the top-level recipe.

Thanks,

Dr. Ralph P. Sobek                Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
Ralph(_dot_)Sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr                       Addresses are
ordered by importance.
sobek(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr                                        If all else
fails, try:
newsmaster(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr, postmaster(_at_)irit(_dot_)fr
sobek(_at_)diva(_dot_)eecs(_dot_)berkeley(_dot_)edu
Ph:(+33)[0]561558618 FAX:(+33)[0]561556258 http://www.irit.fr/SSI/~Ralph.Sobek/
The truth about the Past is really all we have to guide us in the Present
                                                    -- Mary Benson (1964)