help, procmail appears to be broken still...

1998-03-18 23:26:00

It seems every now and then I have a bunch of /usr/bin/procmail processes
just sticking around not doing anything but keeping mail from getting to
me. People trying to send mail to me get a message something like, "Unable
to send message...blah blah" If I try and check my mail, via pine (as
always) there is usually a folder called new.lock (whatever the folder
name is) and pine just sort of hangs.

Here's my recipes and .procmailrc.
Help! :|

PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=/home/jlepine/mail      # You'd better make sure it exists
# DEFAULT=/home/jlepine/mail/new
VERBOSE=on
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.folders
# INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.testing
# INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists
# LOCKFILE=/home/jlepine/mail/lockmail

.....recipes......

#  :0:
#  * ^TO(some maillist)  or * ^Subject:.
#  some maillist

:0:
* ^TOopslist
opslist