Re: help, procmail appears to be broken still...

1998-03-19 14:59:59

<jlepine(_at_)ops(_dot_)tiac(_dot_)net> wrote:
 > It seems every now and then I have a bunch of /usr/bin/procmail processes
 > just sticking around not doing anything but keeping mail from getting to
 > me. People trying to send mail to me get a message something like, "Unable

Would there happen to be a huge message in the queue which eats up
lots of memory? What kind of architecture are you on, what Procmail
version? Does the log look like anything special when this happens?

Ok, I'm using procmail version 3.10 and sendmail version 8.29 on Linux
2.0.0 (slackware I think)

I'm not aware of any HUGE messeges but I can investigate some more.

-Jef